Thursday, September 24, 2009

Evaluation!

In Regards to the lectures I have found most of them very interesting. I have liked the alternation of speakers and lectures, as I think that mixing things up a bit allows us to experience different perspectives and opinions. Some of my favourite lectures have been: “Media, New Media and Internet Studies”, The week nine (utopia) and “Mobile Content: Production and consumption”. These lectures opened my mind to the every day technologies I use (and take for granted).

As for the tutorials I have also found them interesting and interactive. I like the fact Adam shows us videos and used lots of examples when to comes to helping us understand a certain topics.

However I have found the New Communications section of learning@Griffith to sometime to be a little over welling! The page is just busting with pages and pages of information and links. I know they are all probably very interesting and insightful but with all my other subject and text books I need to keep up with and read every week I find covering these internet pages very hard. If the subject were to change anything I would love for the New Communications page to be a little less ‘crowed’ as I just can’t cover everything in it.


But overall the subject has been very insightful for me and very different to what I expected. It has helped me understand the magnitude of technology and how it is constantly growing and evolving and how that invloved me! All the lecturers and my tutor Adam have been very helpful and extremely approachable.

No comments:

Post a Comment