Thursday, August 20, 2009

Week Three: Lecture Review

This lecture on Cin-speak was great!
I really enjoyed it. The first part of the lecture was focusing on different aspects of film. A lot of which I had learnt in the subject 'Introduction to Screen Analysis' which I completed last semester. But it was so interesting seeing and hearing terms like size shots and the 180 rule. All of which I could identify with. 

This lecture was so good because it intertwined my love for film/ screen with new media and technology. I found the whole thing so interesting. I was so happy to see these terms used in a new semester in a new and completely different subject. 

The lecturer was very enthusiastic and easy to listen too, I hope all the lectures to follow are like this one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment